Tuesday, September 04, 2007

maybe the emergency reprogramming tool works on ac units too...

Okay, I'm depressed. It always happens when there is a money issue, and it's always compounded when the ac unit takes a dive. Again. This is when I really wish the emergency reprogramming tool happened to be universal -- but what scares the computer makes the ac unit laugh uncontrollably. I swear.

I was going to soap tonight, but instead I'm going to haul the wheel out and spin the rest of the merino/tencel. Then I'm going to savor an Arrogant Bastard (which is a beer, a nice hoppy works-if-you-haven't-brewed-your-own-in-a-while beer) and fall the heck to sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow probably will be better, given enough sleep and wool tonight.

***

Well, how d'ye do! The ac just kicked on. Either the axe works or it took pity on me. I'll take what I can get!

No comments: